The Panasonic WhisperChoice FV-0811RQC1 is an ENERGY STAR Certified exhaust fan with Pick-A-Flow CFM and Dual Sensor Technology for motion and humidity. It is powerful, extremely quiet, energy efficient, long lasting and easy to install in the ceiling with the Flex-Z Fast Installation Bracket. Your solution for ventilation in medium to large size rooms, it is perfect for the bathroom, laundry room, sun room, basement or garage. The elegant grill design compliments any room design. The customizable Pick-A-Flow Speed Selector offers flexibility with a choice of airflow 80 or 110 CFM 1 fan you choose your CFM. It simplifies the selection process and ensures optimum CFM performance.
- Dual sensor technology: detects both motion and moisture with an adjustable delay timer from 30-seconds to 60-minutes
- Extremely quiet: with less than 0.3 sones at 80 CFM and 0.4 sones at 110 CFM, this fan operates just as loud as an actual whisper
- Easy to install: flex-z fast installation bracket helps you position the fan exactly where you want it, providing flexible, fast and simplifying your installation
- Sizing: fits in 2 in. x 8 in. construction; includes an integrated dual 4 in. or 6 in. duct adapter and is 7 3/8 in. deep for ceiling installation; mounting hardware included
- UL listed: over a tub/shower enclosure when used with a GFCI protected circuit
- Code compliant: ENERGY STAR certified, HVI (Home Ventilation Institute) rated and complies with California title 24 and Washington VIAQ codes and standards
- Long life guaranteed: Panasonic ventilation fans use less energy to move larger volumes of air; less energy leads to less overheating and motor failure, saving you on repair costs; included is 3 year warranty on motor and parts
- Clean air: Panasonic ventilation fans will increase your air quality, eliminating humidity, mold, mildew, and other air pollutants from any room
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.