**Promotion Terms & Conditions Apply. MARS Lighting & Electrical Supplies reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Cannot be combined with any other promo/discounts/offer. Contact our in-store sales associate for details. *Minimum order quantities may be required to qualify for this promotional price. Offer valid till stocks last or 10/31/2023. Limited Quantities in stock, Orders fulfilled on First Come First Serve basis. Conditions Apply. All Promotional Sales considered as Final Sales. No Exchange No Returns.
Eaton Complete Home Surge Protection Device, 108,000 AMPS of Surge Protection
Eaton’s Complete Home Surge Protection Type 2 Device (CHSPT2 Ultra) protects your home electronics from the damaging effects of electrical surges. They provide premium surge protection for AC power and cable at the point of entrance to the home. Protection at this location can reduce surges entering the home to an acceptable level for your home electronics and appliances.
- UL1449 3rd Edition Listed
- Industry’s most complete line of products means there is no need to search elsewhere for all the necessary components
- Available in Surge (36 kA protection) and Ultra (108 kA) series levels
- Add Cable devices for complete protection
- Quick connect design allows easy mounting of cable protection modules
- Clear, visible LED indication displays protective status of device
- Offer a Limited Product Warranty and the industry’s best Connected Equipment Warranty (up to 75K)
Due to the evolution of electronics and microprocessors in the home, there is a continuous challenge to provide quality (clean) power for electronic loads such as appliances, computers/home office and entertainment systems. Surges caused by lightning, utility grid switching and other sources travel on current carrying conductors throughout the home, which can affect and destroy sensitive electronic loads. Eaton offers a comprehensive family of surge products for use at service entrances. These products can help protect sensitive electronics against the damaging effects of surges.
Two-Stage Protection: Two stages of surge suppression are recommended to provide the best protection for electronic equipment. Two-stage surge suppression should be provided for all cables entering a home, including power, Internet and coaxial.
Service Entrance Surge Protection: Eaton’s service entrance surge protection units provide premier surge protection for AC power at the service entrance. These products provide protection for residential electrical equipment by reducing power surges to an acceptable level for surge strips to handle at the point of use.
UL 1449 3rd Edition Type 1 and Type 2 Surge Protection.
- Type 1 Surge Protective Device (SPD)— Permanently connected Type 1 SPDs are intended for installation between the secondary of the service transformer and the line side of the service equipment overcurrent device, as well as the load side, including watt-hour meter socket enclosures, and are intended to be installed without an external overcurrent protective device. Type 1 devices are dual-rated for Type 2 applications as well, providing the highest ratings available for installation at the service entrance ● Eaton’s CHSPT1 products provide Type 1 surge protection in accordance with UL® 1449 3rd Edition. These units can be universally mounted outside any manufacturer’s primary service equipment
- Type 2 Surge Protective Device—Permanently connected Type 2 SPDs are intended for installation on the load side of the service equipment overcurrent device, including SPDs located at the branch panel ● CHSPT2 products provide Type 2 surge protection in accordance with UL 1449 3rd Edition. These units can be mounted outside of any manufacturer’s loadcenter or inside an Eaton Surge/Surge Ready loadcenter. Eaton also offers accessories to the CHSPT2 line for cable protection
- Factory-Installed Surge Protection—Eaton’s loadcenters with factoryinstalled surge protection include a CHSPT2ULTRA and a two-pole 50 A circuit breaker. These loadcenters increase the effectiveness of surge protection due to reduced lead length. A modified deadfront allows for easy viewing of indicating lights for status indication
- Surge Ready Loadcenter—The Surge Ready loadcenter provides a mounting provision for the CHSPT2ULTRA. This loadcenter has a modified deadfront to allow for viewing of indicating lights
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.