**Promotion Terms & Conditions Apply. MARS Lighting & Electrical Supplies reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Cannot be combined with any other promo/discounts/offer. Contact our in-store sales associate for details. *Minimum order quantities may be required to qualify for this promotional price. Offer valid till stocks last or 03/31/2022. Limited Quantities in stock, Orders fulfilled on First Come First Serve basis. Conditions Apply. All Promotional Sales considered as Final Sales. No Exchange No Returns.
Southwire 10041N Auto-Ranging Digital Multimeter, 600V AC/DC
- Measures AC/DC voltage up to 600V, Resistance up to 2MΩ, and AC and DC current up to 10A
- CAT III 600V Safety Rating
- Measures capacitance, frequency, temperature and duty cycle. Tests batteries, continuity, and diodes.
- Built-In Non-Contact AC Voltage Detector
- Convenience features include built-in test probe holder, kickstand, easy-change fuses, and accepts Southwire magnetic hanging strap (available separately)
- Built to withstand a 6-foot drop
- New design meets the latest UL safety standard
- Includes test leads, thermocouple with adapter, and 9V battery
- Backlit LCD Display
- Auto Power Off preserves battery life
|Feature||Range||Max. Resolution||Max. Accuracy (% of Reading)|
|Duty Cycle||99.90%||0.1%||+/-1.5% +/- 5|
|Temperature||-22 to 1400℉||1℉||+/-3%|
|Battery Test||1.5V||1mV||+/- (1.0%+5)|
|Battery Test||9V||10mV||+/- (1.0%+5)|
|Dimensions||6.1 x 2.9 x 2.1 in.|
|Safety Rating||CAT III 600V|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.