**Promotion Terms & Conditions Apply. MARS Lighting & Electrical Supplies reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Cannot be combined with any other promo/discounts/offer. Contact our in-store sales associate for details. *Minimum order quantities may be required to qualify for this promotional price. Offer valid till stocks last or 06/30/2023. Limited Quantities in stock, Orders fulfilled on First Come First Serve basis. Conditions Apply. All Promotional Sales considered as Final Sales. No Exchange No Returns.
KIDDE – 900-0119 – 120V Talking Combination Smoke & CO Alarm with Battery Backup. White
Voice messages identify different dangers. Hush button quickly silences nuisance alarms. Test/Rest button tests circuitry and resets alarm. Talking Combination Smoke & CO Alarm is the convenient choice for combined fire and carbon monoxide protection. It features an Ionization Technology which is perfect for detecting fast flaming fires. It has a hush button quickly silences nuisance alarms and test/Rest button which tests circuitry and resets alarm. This talking alarm has voice messages with sounding alarm which can identify different types of danger. It is available as a 120 Volt AC direct wire with battery back up. Comes with a 5 year warranty.
Features and Benefits:
- Combined Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm – A single unit can be installed where previously, two were needed. Reduces installation time and protects against both fire and carbon monoxide dangers.
- Intelligent Sensor Technology– Combines the detection capabilities of an ionization smoke sensor with that of an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor. When either sensor notices a potential hazard, the alarm will adjust its smoke sensitivity to differentiate between a real hazard and a false one.
- Voice Warning – Announces the hazard type detected (in English and French). Alarm announces “FIRE!” when a smoke or fire hazard is detected and announces “WARNING! CARBON MONOXIDE!” when a CO hazard is detected. Also announces “LOW BATTERY” when it is time to replace the batteries.
- 120V Interconnectable – Will interconnect with up to 24 other devices (18 of which can be initiating), including smoke alarms (limit of 12), CO and heat alarms.
- AA Front-Loading Battery Backup – Change batteries without the need to remove the unit from the ceiling, providing continuous protection in the case of a power outage.
- Tamper Resistant – Unit will lock to mounting bracket to deter theft or tampering.
- End of Life Notification – Ten (10) years after unit is first powered, this alarm will beep two times every 30 seconds to indicate it is time to replace the alarm.
- Alarm Memory: The green LED will flash every second during alarm. When the alarm condition goes away, the originating alarm unit will flash the green LED every 16 seconds until the Test/ Reset button is pressed, thus resetting the alarm.
|Certifications||cUL listed, CSA certified|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.