Kasa Smart TP-Link HS200P3 Single Pole Light Switch with Neutral Wire and 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Connection Required, No Dimmer, Works with Alexa and Google Home, No Hub Needed, UL Listed, 3 Pack
- Note: HS200 series is not a dimmer (for dimmer options, please check TP-Link HS220 series); a single-pole switch that requires a neutral wire and a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi connection to operate. Standard light wall box (at least 2" deep)
- Easy Installation: No need to understand complex switch wiring or auxiliary switch configurations; the Kasa app includes detailed, easy-to-follow instructions that will walk you through step-by-step installation
- CONTROL ANYWHERE: Monitor light status; turn electronics on and off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app, whether you're at home, in the office or on vacation
- Voice Control: Enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling the lights in your home with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant, perfect for those times when your hands are full or walk into a dark room
- Scheduling: Use timer or countdown to set your smart switch to automatically turn on and off when you're home or away; activate “Away” mode to randomly turn potential intruders on and off
- Reliable and dependable: Designed and developed in Silicon Valley, Kasa is trusted by over 4 million users, UL certified for safe use
- TP-Link offers a 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support.
Operating mode ON-OFF-ON Brand Kasa Smart Switch Type Wi-Fi switch Terminal SPST Material Plastic Item Dimensions L x W x H 11.7 x 6.6 x 17 centimeters Circuit type 1 way Type of mounting wall bracket Specification met UL Controller Type Amazon-Alexa
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.