**Promotion Terms & Conditions Apply. MARS Lighting & Electrical Supplies reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Cannot be combined with any other promo/discounts/offer. Contact our in-store sales associate for details. *Minimum order quantities may be required to qualify for this promotional price. Offer valid till stocks last or 03/31/2022. Limited Quantities in stock, Orders fulfilled on First Come First Serve basis. Conditions Apply. All Promotional Sales considered as Final Sales. No Exchange No Returns.
System Sensor Duct Smoke Detector, 4-wire, Photoelectric, Low-flow
The InnovairFlex D4120 4-wire photoelectric duct smoke detector features a pivoting housing that fits both square and rectangular footprints and mounts to round or rectangular ductwork. This unit senses smoke in the most challenging conditions, operati ng in airflow speeds of 100 to 4,000 feet per minute, temperatures of -4ºF to 158ºF, and a humidity range of 0 to 95 percent (noncondensing). A plug-in sensor head offers improved false alarm immunity and simple installation, testing, and maintenance. An improved cover design isolates the sensor head from the low-flow feature for simple maintenance.
The InnovairFlex housing provides ample wiring space, a 3/4-inch conduit knockout, and built-in short circuit protection to prevent damage to sensitive components during installation. High contrast terminal designations make wiring easy. With its 2:1 sensor-to-power capability, the power board of the D4120 may be used to monitor a second sensor, D4S, simultaneously (i.e., supply and return side). As many as 50 InnovairFlex detectors can be interconnected. When one unit senses smoke, all interconnected detectors will switch their relays; only the detector sensing smoke will go into alarm, thus pinpointing the fire source.
An easy-access Test/Reset button makes it possible to test the unit with the cover on. Three DIP switches can be used to configure field selectable settings: cover tamper delay, number of sensors to be controlled, and shut down on trouble option. Each power board has two LED s that can be used to indicate the status of connected sensors, and a quick reference imprinted on the cover explains the LED status indications (Standby, Maintenance, Trouble, and Alarm). The InnovairFlex duct smoke detector can be customized to meet local codes and specifications without additional wiring. The new InnovairFlex product line is compatible with all previous Innovair models, including remote test accessories.
WARNING: Duct smoke detectors are NOT a substitute for open area smoke detectors; NOT a substitute for early warning detection; NOT a replacement for a building’s regular fire detection system.
- 4-Wire Photoelectric, integrated low-flow technology
- Air velocity rating from 100 ft/min to 4,000 ft/min (0.5 m/s to 20.32 m/sec)
- Versatile mounting options: square or rectangular configuration
- Plug-in sensor offers superb false alarm immunity and thelatest sensor technology
- Broad ranges for operating temperature (-4ºF to 158ºF) and humidity (0% to 95% non-condensing)
- Patented sampling tube installs from front or back of the detector with no tools required
- Increased wiring space with a newly added3/4-inch conduit knockout
- One easy-access Test/Reset button and improved LED status
- Patented interconnect feature for multi-fan shutdown
- New high contrast terminal designations
- Built-in short circuit protection from operator wiring errors
- Field seleble settings for configuring the detector
- Two DPDT Form-C relay contacts
- 24 V AC/DC or 120 V AC
- Backward compatibility with existing Innovair products, including remote accessories
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.