**Promotion Terms & Conditions Apply. MARS Lighting & Electrical Supplies reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Cannot be combined with any other promo/discounts/offer. Contact our in-store sales associate for details. *Minimum order quantities may be required to qualify for this promotional price. Offer valid till stocks last or 10/31/2023. Limited Quantities in stock, Orders fulfilled on First Come First Serve basis. Conditions Apply. All Promotional Sales considered as Final Sales. No Exchange No Returns.
90A-18S Platinum Line Heavy Duty Industrial Ceiling Fan
All Platinum Line extra Heavy Duty industrial fans are complete with corrosion resistant epoxy-coated aluminum blades. Spray proof, rust proof, heat & corrosion resistant
- High heat bearings -30°C to 175°C.
- Neoprene deflection boot helps keep out moisture and dust.
- Neoprene sealed motor case and heavyduty neoprene seals.
- Cold roll steel motor lamination for maximum energy efficiency & heat dissipation.
- Sealed downrod for complete motor moisture protection.
- Corrosion-resistant epoxy prime and finish coat on all metal housing & blade.
- The aerodynamically curved-tip aluminum blade results in maximum air delivery.
- 9.5 mfd non-polar, weatherproof encapsulated, extra heavy-duty capacitor.
- Totally enclosed .95 amp extra heavy duty, impedance protected motor.
- Use solid state infinite speed motor controls or church quiet control for one fan only (WC103)
- Permanently lubricated sealed TPI ball bearings.
- 7" or 18" downrod, 36" is available.
- Pre-wired with 16" cord and built-in strain relief
- All metal, no plastic.
- Cast iron motor casing.
All 190A fans have a 3-prong plug installed
NOTE: To maintain moisture resistant warranty, threaded extension downrods required, Model #190A-36
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.